EPR staff has designed projects throughout the eastern United States and in the emerging market of the Gulf Coast Region that represent a wide range of conditions and challenges. Our experience is unmatched and includes hundreds of stream and wetland restoration projects, design and construction, development of regional curves and reference reach data sets, and monitoring of past projects to continually advance the science. We tailor innovative solutions to meet our client’s goals and objectives, within the real-world constraints that are a part of every project.
Ecosystem Restoration Services:
- Stream and Wetland Assessments – channel stability, vegetation and biological inventory, function based assessment
- Applied Research – regional curves, reference reach data, stream bank erosion curves, channel morphology
- Stream and Wetland Restoration/Enhancement Designs
- Mitigation Project Planning and Development
- Application of USACE District Standard Operating Procedures
- Monitoring – pre- and post-project