EPR believes that thorough planning protects both the natural environment and the needs of the public and nearby communities. Early and complete planning provides clear alternatives for the most sustainable solutions and investments, and avoids costly regulatory challenges that may delay project schedules.
EPR’s strength lies in our ability to evaluate early-stage proposals and designs, identify potential regulatory challenges, and advise clients on appropriate options that meet their project goals. Our planning and permitting staff are trained in planning policies and regulations and stay updated on the latest changes at the national, state, and local levels. EPR scientists and technical staff have access to the most current methods and technologies to provide the highest quality data and information to support environmental planning and meet agency requirements.
EPR has received environmental clearance for a host of complex environmental planning documents under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). Our federal and state agency coordination and permitting expertise has ensured that projects are carried out in the most responsible, transparent, and sustainable manner. EPR can help your project succeed with expert planning and regulatory assistance.
- NEPA Environmental Documentation
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Categorical Exclusions (CE)
- Watershed Management & Implementation Plans
- Turn-Key Mitigation Planning
- Landscape Architecture & Concept Renderings
- Permitting Applications & Process Assistance
- USACE Section 401 & 404 Permits
- Section 10 Permits
- State/Federal Rare, Threatened & Endangered Species Permits
- Notice of Intent (NOI) Permits
- Sedimentation & Erosion Control Plan Permits
More information about EPR’s Environmental Planning and Permitting Services are also provided in our Corporate Brochure.